Saturday, April 13, 2013

Part 1 - A Tale of Two Sex Workers


Most of this story is based on real life facts, but I have made some changes to protect identities. I embellished a lot on some things to make the story more interesting. As with my other blogs this story is more biographical than it is overtly sexual.

This blog is dedicated to women who are thinking about becoming a sex worker. As with any of life’s choices there are many ups and downs --- We wanted to be informative in a story narrative.  Before you decide if sex work is a profession for you, I suggest that you do lots of research, check places and people out, never trust unfamiliar people, and be very careful. So choose correctly sis!

All of the photos are in the public domain on the internet. None of them are of me or Lil nor of the places that we worked in.  The photos of Lil’s and my dresses are courtesy of  http://www.upscalestripper.com which is a great place to shop for stripper clothes.

Gold Fingers club is fictional and we have never had an association with any club with that name.

A Stripper Story 
If you have not read my previous blog “My Life as a Sex Worker” allow me to quickly give you some background

I became best friends with Lil in middle school when my family moved to suburban New York. We were neighbors and we shared a lot of experiences together.   We went to high school and college together and we remain close friends today. Her mom, Candi, and my family are very close friends and our lives are intertwined.

Lil and I were raised to believe that our sexuality was a gift to be used and enjoyed and never hidden. We also have the same sexual preferences. We are unabashed about exploring our sexuality and pushed the “limits” many times. Sex is an awesome adventure. We are always exploring new things that give us immense pleasure from our bodies.   Some people think we are promiscuous, others simply call us sluts. Ohh, we are also lovers but not lesbian

Lil’s parents got divorced when she was a senior in high school. Her father was never a good provider. When he left the tension in their lives lifted. But  her mom, was having financial difficulty after the divorce. They were afraid they would loose their home. My mom, Jules, helped her with money so she could afford to keep her house. On occasion to make ends meet, Candi would work for my mom’s escort service. Although she likes working for mom, she wished that her life had turned out differently.

Lil and I are almost the same size and physique (except she has larger breasts!!), so we share our clothes and things.  We go shopping together and I often buy her the things she wants.  I would tell her not to worry, if the “shoe was on the other foot” she would do the same for me.

Afternoon Delight
Lil and I also worked for my mom by doing some of the “bookkeeping” for the escort service. We would order the background checks of some of the new clients and arrange for the models and drivers to go to the client.

One afternoon Lil came over to my house to hang out. High school graduation was approaching and exam week and the proms were behind us. But I saw that Lil looked a little down.  I suggested we relax a bit in the hot tub on our deck.

Lil and I stripped off our clothes and both carefully slid into the swirling warm water. A few minutes in the hot tub always seemed to release the tensions of the day.  I leaned against the side of the tub, my arms wide open on the lip of the tub which allowed my nipples to seemingly float just above the bubbling water. I opened my legs just above a water jet allowing the fast streaming water to caress and arouse my labia. I was feeling really horny.

Lil seeing my pleasure, glided across the tub toward me. I smiled at her knowing what she had in mind. She leaned on my stomach, her legs around me our nipples pressing against each others.  She parted her lips and softly kissed me. I returned the lovely offer by parting my lips and letting my tongue find hers. We French kissed like that for a few minutes.  I then began to caress her breasts with my hand kneading her hardened nipples.

I envied Lil’s breasts. They were larger than mine, beautifully shaped and so firm. I would fantasize about going to a plastic surgeon to get implants and showing him Lil’s tits and saying “I want those!”

Lil was moaning as I caressed her. She then began to suckle on my nipples arousing me even more. This went on for a few moments. I lowered my hand to Lil’s pussy and opening he lips I found her clit and began to massage it with my fingers. She moaned loudly and then her fingers found my clit. We finger fucked each other and climaxed together.

Spent from our afternoon frolic, Liz laid her head I my shoulder as I put my arm around her and held her close.

Our bond was so close that I did not have to ask her why she was dejected. We knew each others mind.

She was crying, “Lynn, we are so broke. My mom told me that I can not afford to go to college. And she won’t let me earn my way -- the way I want to.”  Lil and I worked for my mom in the “back office”. But Lil wanted to be a model in the escort service like I was going to do after the summer break. But Lil’s mom Candi, discouraged her.

“What am I going to do? I can’t end up in a dead end retail job”. “My mom is so stubborn!!” she yelled.  I held her closer as she sobbed whispering “don’t worry we will work it out”

Then she said “I have an idea and I need you help”. “Let’s get out of the tub; I want to show you something”. We hopped out of the tub, allowing the warm early summer sun caress our well toned youthful bodies.

She picked up the local newspaper that was on the patio table. She showed me a page from the sports section that had about a half dozen advertisements for strip clubs in our area. “Lynn” she pointed, “look a few of them have “now hiring dancers” notes in the ads”. She said “I heard that you only have to be 18 to work in a club, so I don’t need my mom’s OK to work at them”   I listened as she said, “I want to try and get a job, --- at least for the summer.”

I knew where my best friend was going with this when she asked if I would go with her. She said that her mom would feel better knowing that we would be strippers together.

Knowing how desperate she was and that I would not be working in the escort agency until I started my freshman year, I said “sure – anything for my best friend and I think we can have some fun”. “But first let’s tell Jules and Candi about our plans.” I have never held anything back from my mom, we had no secrets.

A Summer Job
Later that evening, Lil and I, and Jules and Candi sat down in our kitchen. My sister Dana and my aunt came over too.  We told them about our plans and that we needed some advice. My mom could sense that Candi was not pleased. I saw her reach over to her and held Candi’s hand.

She said, “Candi, I know that you wanted a different life for Lil and you, but these are the cards that we have been dealt”. She comforted her and said, “It will be ok, and Lynn will be with her”. “At least let them check it out”.  I could see that Candi was resigned to the situation that her daughter, as an 18 year old, had the right to make this choice. Candi sighed and said that Lil had her reluctant approval to check the clubs out.

Jules then told us that she wanted us to speak with two girls from the agency, Heather and Gigi. We all remembered that had both worked in strip clubs when they were about our age.

Mom called Heather and told her what was up and asked to come to the house the next morning. She wanted her and Gigi to give us some advice on working in strip clubs.

Advice from the Pros.
Gigi and Heather came over at around 10:00 AM the next morning. Both girls were about 25 years old and very attractive. They had both started as strippers in college which then led onto being call girls.

Heather is a petite brunette with a shapely figure. She was going to law school in the City and was earning her living a call girl in our escort agency. She had paid for her undergraduate degree as a stripper and escort. Gigi was tall and very busty. She had beautiful legs and had a sexy aura about her. She also works as a beautician and needed the call girl money to help support her daughter.

Heather told us that stripping is hard work and the tips on some days were not worth getting out of bed for. She thought it would be better if we worked as call girls – the money was better and it was easier and the agency had a steady cliental. Gigi agreed with her.

But Lil told them about her situation and that I was there to support her. 

Both girls had lots of information and tips for us. Gigi also managed a club for a while. She told us that in New York State there were two main types of clubs – “topless” and  “all nude”. The ironic thing was that a girl must be 21 to work in a topless club but 18 to work in an “all nude” club. The difference had to due with the states minimum drinking age which is 21. All nude clubs did not serve alcohol so 18 year old girls could work at them. 

Heather said that since we were both 18 years old, we had to scratch off the “topless” clubs from our list and concentrate on the “all nude” clubs. Gigi said that a topless club would never hire an underage girl because they could loose their liquor license.

Gigi told us that the most important thing about stripping is not the dancing – but how we entice the customers. It’s the “tease” that gets the good tips. Eye contact, smiling and making the customers feel that they are special.  We laughed when she said that “all that  will make them part with there money faster.” Heather said it is a “sales job”. She said “you are selling “eye candy”, fantasy. lap dances, VIP rooms and even 'extra services' ”.

They both gave us advice on what to wear and what to expect.

Gigi said that “getting a job as a stripper is easy. If a girl’s looks are at least a “4”  she was hired on the spot” . She said that we were both “10’s” and there would be no question about getting a job. “The important thing was to pick a club that we would be comfortable working in.”

Then Heather said that she kept in contact with the owner of a few clubs in New York and Long Island. She was sure he still owns at least two all nude clubs. She also said that my mom knew him as well. 

She gave her friend Jack a call on her cell phone. After some pleasantries she said “Hey Jack, I am with two hot looking girls that want jobs as strippers.” She also said “one of them is the younger daughter of Jules.” “Can they come over audition for you today?”

 I could tell from Heathers expression that Jack was impressed that “Jules daughter” was looking for a dancer job. With that she set an appointment for us to meet with him at 2PM Gold Fingers Club that afternoon.

Gigi said that if the audition went well, we will be hired and start working right away.

She suggested that we pack a small bag with a few G-Strings an extra pair of 4” high stilettos, a couple of dresses and some extra makeup. We all went up to my room and picked out a few sexy micro mini dresses and micro halter tops. Gigi said that “these clothes will really show off our ‘assets’”. We all giggled. We picked dresses that are easy to remove and drop to the stage over our heels. 

We thanked Heather and Gigi for there help and started getting ready to go to our audition. 


Gold Fingers Club Is Next

No comments:

Post a Comment