Saturday, April 13, 2013

Part 2 - A Tale of Two Sex Workers


Gold Finger’s
Lil and I got ready, dressed and put on our makeup. For the drive over I wore white cheeky shorts, a sexy tank top and no bra. I really looked hot and sexy and so did Lil. 

The club is located on a busy highway in Long Island. I had driven past Gold Fingers many times before. It had the reputation of being an upscale place that catered to the visitors of the many office buildings in the area. But not serving alcohol the customers expected extras, and they were willing to pay for it.  

It is a large building. There were a couple of dozen cars in the large parking lot. As Lil parked the car, I looked over to her and said; “here we go – you and me on a new adventure!” We giggled and walked to the entrance.

I felt my nipples harden in anticipation as we entered the club. It was dark inside and we could feel the vibration of the beat of the music. There was brass trimming along the tables and bar. A large mural of the nude Gold Finger Girl from the James Bond movie hung on the wall.

A middle aged man approached us. I smiled at him and said “Hi, my name is Lynn. We are looking for Jack”. He smiled and said. “I am Jack, and I was expecting you two” and looked over to Lil and gave her a warm smile. He said “I am glad to meet you!” “Heather was not kidding; you two are very hot looking young ladies!” 

He guided us to a table at the back of the club. I could tell he was checking out our bodies as we walked. I felt his eyes stare at my booty spilling out of my shorts. And I am sure he approved of Lil's swaying melons!  As we walked in my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see that there was a large oval bar with an attractive bar maid tending it. There was a very long stage where a few girls were dancing and about 10 patrons enjoying the show. The décor was attractive and I could tell the place was clean.

An attractive middle age woman was sitting at the table. Jack introduced us to Honey. Jack told us that she was the “club mom” and that she looked after all the dancer’s needs.

Honey was very friendly. I introduced myself to her. She said “Oh Lynn it is so nice to meet you. Jack and I know your mom very well”. Jack nodded his head yes and said “Jules helped us out of some trouble when we had started our first club.” They looked at each other with some distant memory in there eyes.

Honey then revealed that she had worked for the agency for a short while. She said “When Jack told me that you and Lil were coming in for an audition today I gave Jules a call.” I told her that we will take care of you and Lil while you are here”. Jack said “that our world is very small indeed”. He also said that “only fate would bring you two into the same line of work as Jules and Honey”.  I looked at Lil and smiled. We both felt very comfortable with our decision to work at this club.

Jack made copies of our drivers licenses to verify our ages and took some other information form us.

Honey then gave us some brief instructions about dancing at Gold Fingers. She reminded us that it was a totally nude club and asked if we were OK with that?  We both nodded yes. Then she asked if we were shaved. We giggled and said yes “we go for Brazilian waxes every few weeks”.  She said “good, there is nothing uglier than untrimmed pubic hair hanging out of a thong!!”  More laughing at our table.

Jack instructed us to watch the dancers on the stage and to see how they interacted with the customers.  He said in a few minutes we will begin our audition. 

Honey brought two dancers to our table, and introduced Niki and Destiny to us. She said they were very experienced at the club. We talked with them for a bit about the little details of stripping on the Gold Fingers stages. 

Danni who was DJ that afternoon came by the table. She spoke to us about the songs that she would play for our auditions. She said the club usually has 3 song set. Danni said that “The first song sets the mood for the dancer and the customers, with the second song the dancer begins to strip off her clothes and by the third song the girl should be totally nude.” 

We had been at the club for a couple of hours and I could see that more customers where there. I guessed that there were about 30 men there.

Finally it was our time to audition. Jack asked “who wants to go first?” Lil said “I do” and gave me a wink. Jack said that Danni would introduce her. “You should decide on a stage name, but for today we will use your real name”. Lil tried to hide her nervousness, but Jack noticed it.  He gave Lil a hug saying “it is ok to be nervous the first time”. Lil gave Jack a smile and winked at me.

Then Niki and Honey took Lil to the dressing room. She changed into super sexy black keyhole halter. The dress accented Lil’s curves and gave a nice show of her ample cleavage revealing both the top and bottom of her breasts. 

She will give the customers a great view at least for the short time she has the dress on.  The dress was designed  for a stripper to remove easily. It had ties in the front back and a Velcro clasp at the neck. She also wore black 4 inch stilettos which accented her long smooth legs.

Lil’s Audition
Niki then took Lil to the side of the stage where the stairs were. I could see that she was giving Lil some last minute coaching. 

Dani began her introduction; “Hello everyone! Welcome to Gold Finger’s ---  Long Island’s finest all nude strip club – where  the most sexiest  and gorgeous ladies are here to please you!!   My name is Danni and I will be your DJ this afternoon. We have a pleasant surprise for all of you today – Jack has discovered a dazzling new dancer to entertain you. -- please welcome for the first time to Gold Finger’s stage the delicious Lil!!!!!”

I saw that some of the other dancers had come out of the dressing room to watch. The crowd welcomed Lil with some polite applause.

My heart was racing as she approached the stage. As she took her first step off the stage stair – the music started playing and a spot light was shown on her. She looked very sexy and confident!  She sashayed to the center of the stage her hips moving to the beat of the music.  She had a sparkling smile on her face. She grabbed the pole and sung around looking into each customers face. I could tell she was on fire and loving it.

The dollar bills started floating onto the stage almost right away. Lil pursed her lips in a ‘thank you’ to the tippers.

Destiny and Honey had by this time walked me to the dressing room to get ready for my audition. There was a one way mirror in the dressing room and I was able to watch Lil’s performance from there.

She pranced in front of all the customers sitting along the tip line. She smiled at each of the drooling guys.  When she got to the pole she looked around the room with the lustiest eyes I had ever seen. I watched as she raised her arms over her head to hold onto the pole. This move made her large breasts arch forward straining front tie of the dress and stretching the thin cloth constraining her gorgeous mounds.  I thought her melons were going to spill out prematurely.   I watched her untie the string at the back of her dress as she gyrated her torso erotically with the music. The crowd loved it – showing their support with applause and more dollar bills.

Holding one strap of the halter in front she seductively untied the front of dress which freed her boobs from the tight constraint of the dress  -- but teasingly still concealing her breasts.

She gave another runway walk around the stage – teasing the men -- as she deftly unclasped the Velcro tie at the neck. Feed from the all the ties she dropped her hand and allowing  one side of the halter top to slip off her shoulder --- revealing her luscious right breast.

The men were whistling and shouting cat calls at Lil!! She was laughing and getting into the customers. 

Then she pivoted quickly on the stage and suddenly her dress was now a pile on the stage floor. She had nothing on except for her stilettos and a metallic gold string bikini bottom.

More dollar bills were placed on the stage.

She continued her show as the second song started. Again smiling and looking into the eyes of each customer.

She pranced the stage again and looked over to Jack as she seductively fingered herself though the gold bikini bottom – the nuance not lost as she was indicating that she was a now “Gold Finger Girl”.  The crowd caught on too and cheered her on. Jack and Honey were laughing and clapping too – I knew then that she was hired.

By the time the second song had ended she had slipped off her bikini bottom and was now dancing totally nude with only her sexy stilettos on.

She looked totally awesome under the stage lights her large breasts swaying as she swung around the pole.

At the end of the set she was smiling as she nimbly picked up the tips that were on the stage floor with her costume. Men were offering more money to her which she took. She left the stage waving to the men as Dani was encouraging the crowd on.

When she got to me we hugged and kissed each other. I told her that “she was awesome a really danced and looked like a pro!!!”

Lynn’s Audition
I saw that there were now about 50 people in the club; with a mix of men and women. Honey smiled and said that it was going to be a very busy evening.

Gold Finger’s dancer rules require that the strippers begin a set wearing a dress. Honey had helped me to select a black halter style micro mini dress which was very revealing.   I look in the mirror after putting it on I liked how it revealed my shape.  Destiny showed me how to quickly unclasp the dress so that I can take it off easily on the stage. Underneath it I wore a black G-string.

Honey then helped me with some makeup. She made me look more alluring under the stage lights. I watched as she added some high lights and contours to my cleavage to make them look a little larger. (I was thinking that I should have gotten implants as many girls in my school did!!)

I took a deep breath and looked at Honey and Destiny. I was a little nervous but had a lot more confidence after watching Lil’s performance. We went out into the club watching Lil finish her last song.

Dani told me what the three music set would be: She said that the first song “What a Feeling” – the Flash Dance theme song.  She said; “Lynn, that is a perfect song to start with, it begins slow so that you have a few moments to get comfortable with the stage and the environment and then it then it builds up to a crescendo so you can exhibit your energy.”

As we walked out of the dressing room Destiny said: “I agree with Dani and the customers are familiar with the song as well”

Finally it was my turn. Destiny took me to the stage stairs and whispered the famous Broadway good luck line; “break a leg!” she smile and patted my butt playfully.

Danni began my introduction next;  “Thanks for coming to -Long Island’s finest all nude strip club – where  Long Island’s sexiest  ladies are here to titillate  you!!  -- Literally!!!    My name is Danni.  We have another surprise for you – Jack wants to introduce  an incredible new dancer. She is a Long Island bombshell!! . -- Please give a great big Gold Finger’s welcome -- for the first time on our stage – to the Luscious Lynnl!!!!!”

I smiled and winked at Danni as the music started.

I noticed that many in the club turned there attention to me. A tinge of nervous excitement ran up my spine.

Taking a deep breath ... smiling broadly while making eye contact with the customers ... I began the set as I slowly sashayed to the center stage pole ..swinging my luscious hips languidly.. as I felt my my creamy breasts gently sway under the low plunging neck line of the dress.... my back to pole and facing the audience. 

I was getting into the music and letting it wrap me with its seductive cadence. My torso gyrating as it languidly melted into a classic stripper bend … my hands caressing my creamy butt and thighs ….. and slowly rolling over into a lounge position on the stage floor. I slowly extended my left leg high up giving the customers a view of my barely concealed heat …. While smiling at them with my eyes….  as they feasted on the view. 

Slowly turning onto my stomach…  my butt seductively raised high as my hips were rotating  in a circle.  Knowing that the temp of the song was going to pick up soon I snaked my way along the floor and let my body slide into a submissive saddle position …. Slowly rising up  I felt a magical energy exchange spark between me and the customers which resulted in a powerful transition to the sudden fast pace of the song. 

Ad the music tempo picked up  – I  pranced rapidly along the tip line of the stage with a very sexy tempting stare – pointing to each customer as my hands caressed my breast then my butt. I grinned as I watched the men strain their eyes looking up my short dress to see my barley concealed butt crack. All the while feeling my breasts bouncing freely with my movement. 

Taking advantage of the plunging neck line and the short dress,  I  bent low to let those in front of me get a good view of my hard nipples and those behind me a great view of my round butt cheeks. 

The dollar bills kept coming on the stage.

I wanted each customer to feel the lust oozing out of me. I made sure I smiled and kept eye contact with most of the people in the club. My timing was perfect,  as the beat picked up even faster just as I got to the pole. I started to show off my pole dancing skills. I took Destiny’s advice and did not do anything too strenuous in case I would fall. 

Hoping off the pole, I quickly strutted along the tip line again.... my hips gyrating .... my fingers pointing to each customer.

As the song was approaching the end, I did a fast triple pivot while my fingers simultaneously released the clasp holding up my dress. It came off in an instant.... as I watched the slinky garment and fall to the floor in a heap. My nipples were so hard from all the excitement and the applause from the crowd.

The next song started right away. The energy was amazing in the club. I could feel all the eyes on me – it was a rush having that kind of magical power over the men.

I then dropped to the floor, raising my butt high, and did a rear circle motion with my ass  .... all the while smiling at the men seated in front of me. The men behind me were treated to a rear finger slide as I ran my middle finger along the front and back of my G-string. I then reversed and gave the other side a nice booty dance show.

I went back to the pole and swung around a few times.  I leaned against the pole for support as I seductively played with the string.  Teasing the customers I slowly slid the tiny g-string off my swaying hips and down my creamy long legs. Amazingly,  I nimbly got it past the sharp spikes of my stilettos. 

I was laughing that my worst fear passed and that I did not trip.

I then pranced totally nude around the stage twirling the g-string in my middle finger –  surprising everyone I dropped it onto the lap of the guy who gave me a $20.00 tip and give him a wink.

I bent over deeply and turned to look at Jack. Gyrating my hips in a rear circle movement I allowed my fingers to slide from the crack of my ass to my open pussy. I then blew an air kiss on my hand to Jack.  He gave me thumbs up – and I knew I was hired.

The final song came on and I alternated between the floor and the pole smiling and laughing with the customers. I made sure that they all got a good look at ass and moist pussy.

I slinked along the floor to the guys who I thought were here for a bachelor’s party. I got laid on my back and slid my arms on the floor and lifted my body into a table top position with my thighs wide open. I let one hand massage my naked body from my thighs to my breast. I then gyrated my hips in a circular movement lifting my leg high. I smiled at the guys as they were drooling in front of me. I ended by lifting my legs into a wide “V” and then rolled over. I was thinking how much control I had over them. They dropped a lot of bills on to the stage and I mouthed a thank you to them.

As the last song was coming to an end I slithered across the tip line picking up the bills and smiling a thank you to the men.

Danni then said: “Give our newest Gold Finger Girl a welcoming round of applause” As the crowd applauded, I raised my hands high up arching my back and letting my tits stretch as a thank you gesture everyone.

It was now Niki and Destiny’s time to dance a set.  I passed Niki by stairs she leaned over and whispered “you are awesome girl!!”  Destiny startled me by groping my ass saying “welcome to the family hun!”.

I was heading to the dressing room door when one of the bouncers approached me and said: “A few of the gentlemen are asking if they can have a private session with you in the VIP lounge”. I looked to where he was pointing and it was guy who I gave my g- string to and his friends. I laughed and gave a sexy wink to them. I told the bouncer to tell them that “I would be out in a little while”.

No comments:

Post a Comment