You’re Hired !!
As I entered the dressing room Jack and Honey were waiting for me with Lil. I hugged and kissed Lil and told her that this was awesome and how much I loved it.
Jack then gave me a hug and said to us “you are both hired!! You can start now if you want to”. I was really thrilled but especially happy for Lil as she really needed this job. "We have some paper work for you to fill out, like your independent contractor agreements. But first I want to go over a few things with you"
As I was listening I quickly put on another thong and slipped on my own micro mini skirt and a micro tube top.
As I was dressing Jack said that we both exhibited a high amount of energy and that we connected with the customers. Honey said “I was really impressed how you handled yourselves this afternoon; it was like you had a lot of expirnce stripping.” Jack said he wished he could use us at his topless bar – but the law is the law, and we have to be 21 to work at his other places.
He said speaking of the law “we have some strict rules for you to follow: “No drugs or alcohol and no soliciting customers for sex”. He said that the cops would close him done if we got caught.
Jack said “now let me be up front with you”. “Dancing and striping is only part of what we do here. Strip Clubs are all about the hustle”. We sell lap dances and private sessions in the VIP room. Also we encourage customers to buy soft drinks, non alcoholic fruit drinks.
The important thing is to spend floor time with the customers.
After you dance set, take a break for about 10 minutes if you need one. Then you must spend the rest of your time, between sets, on the floor with the customers and interact with them. Sitting down talking with them having them buy you drinks and our other services. In other words try to get as more mileage out of them than just tipping you for striping.
Wear very revealing clothes, like what you have on now, while working the floor. I prefer that you don’t go topless as that may lead to a customer trying to break a rule. If they touch you a bouncer will be all over them. We also prefer “air lap dances”. Again a customer may not touch you inappropriately. But I do recognize that some physical contact happens in lap dances – but if it is ever too much for you – please signal for a bouncer”
We do not sell sex here. Jack turned to me and said firmly” Lynn, I know that you will be working with Jules beginning in September and that is ok with us. But while you are dancing here you may never ever let a customer know where you are a call girl, or give them a business card or ad for the agency”. He went on, “The police will consider that soliciting and we can all get in trouble” I nodded my agreement as my Mom already cautioned me. He then tuned to Lil and said “the same goes for you.” I know that you will be working as an escort some day soon, so don’t screw things up for yourselves”.
The VIP rooms are for private dances, but you will find that some of the better tippers just want to talk.
Honey and Jack then went over the house rules about schedules, dressing, stage fees and tipping out. He told us about the minimum prices for lap dances and the VIP room.
Jack said “if you work hard you could each make between $300 to $500 a night after tip out. Some days and nights it will be a lot more and some less.” “You won’t get rich” he said turning to Lil “but from what you earn here, your college education will be paid for …..and then some…”.
Ok girls any questions? Then smiling he said “No? Then get to work!” Honey and I will be around to help you out.
It was then I just remembered the guys from the bachelor party. I looked at Lil and smiling I said “we have a bunch of customers waiting for us on the floor”.
Epilogue
Our first evening we both cleared about $800 dollars each! Jack told us that was outstanding.
I went to work as an escort in my mom’s agency in September. Lil’s mom finally gave in and she started working the following spring.
We danced at Gold Fingers until we turned 21 when Jack asked us to dance at his other clubs in New York City as “feature dancers”.
Lil paid for all her college education. Plus she bought a great new car and helped her mom with the debt. After graduating with a business degree Jack and Honey hired Lil as a manger where she opened several more clubs in New York and Las Vegas. She is now a full partner in “Jack’s Enterprise, LLP”
When I turned 23 years old I “retired” as a stripper. For the next 5 years I focused on the escort agency and left the business in 2007 at the age of 31 years for the most part. Although I do take on some clients on occasion and help Lil out when she needs me. .
Lil and I remain best friends today. She lives in a beautiful home in an upscale community in New Jersey.
That our sex worker story. Ours was a success; however, we have heard many stories from girls who ended tragically. If any sisters are reading this blog and thinking of becoming a sex worker my advice is to check every thing out carefully, use your heads and have fun!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment